Storage & Data Backup
When it comes to power, hardware, or other failures that can adversely affect your technology systems, the question is not “if,” but “when.” Inevitably, all systems at some point are affected by power outages and device failures. And, in this part of the country, let’s not forget about the risk of tornadoes and flooding.
When such an event occurs, will you still have access to the data that is so essential to your business? Will you be able to provide uninterrupted outstanding service to your customers? How can you be sure?
At CTSI, we offer several solutions that allow you to be confident that your business data and service are safe, regardless of what situation might arise.
CTSINet Recovery Program
Data Recovery and Backup Management Service
- A real-time, cloud backup solution that is designed to backup and fully recover operating systems, business applications, drivers and data.
- Complete, integrated solution that protects your Windows-based servers
- Provides system snapshots as frequently as 15 minutes to ensure backup of critical data
- Data is encrypted before being backed up, and cannot be read without the corresponding key-eliminating misuse.
- A local copy of your data is made to ensure quick file restoration
- Secure off-site data center with highly redundant storage of your backup images-protecting your data in the event of a local disaster
- Recover your much needed data in a fraction of the time compared to traditional backups.
- Completely managed by CTSI. Monitored 24×7 to provide the ultimate security for your data.
- The experience and reliability of the CTSI team to ensure your backups are working properly.
Let our CTSINet Recovery program give you ultimate confidence in your backups.